Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Free Write: Grammar Mistakes and All (no stopping no erasing)

Reach out into the corner
where I've hid the stone

I can't promise you that it'll work
   the stone I mean
I can't promise you love
    or comfort or mouthfuls
of empty screams @ night

I might run through flames
when the sunshines

I might leap into the oceans
spray and land ontop
    of my own throat

Im no magician
I do believe in ghousts

One called me a snow flake
Once cuz I melt so easily
I can not tolerate hugs
that harbor too much
  touching for too long

makes me want to swim
in the sea and drown
in seaweed soap

I don't believe in danger
because every breath is a

Stroke. A penny underneath
a cloud. I don't remember
being a child without
lonely thoughts or a
blankie that kept me
warm. I wish I knew.

Everything means nothing

no matter what we do, we
cant really change anything
that's already been done.

I think that's magic
that's probably the closest
we'll ever get to freedom

to toleration mid drift moans
and empty rooms full of
clutter.

I wanted that once.
peace to roam beneath my
feet. All I'd have to
do is
reach down and
pluck it from a shard of
melted belt buckle stones.

I could be soft, but I don't
know where to begin or where
to throw my shoe when it
moos.

I hope I find stability in
your left arm. In the
way you lean down and
kiss my knee. I hope
I find you sitting
beneath some old tree
praying for me to sit
beneath it with you.
If only it could be so simple
we dont know how to sit,
how to count without moving our feet. we don't
know how.
We keep passing each other by
keeping missing when we
fall on the same count.

We could be magnificent.
We could be dead in graves
and still love the wind
that speaks.

We could never exist and
still be
     just fine and thats
cool. I think I like
that idea for what it could
be. I wish I knew you
a thousand yesterdays
ago
     when I needed a friend
I never knew. I wish I
harbored you.
I'm so greedy so empty
so misfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment